New York News
Police car collides with minivan on West Side
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Three people, including an NYPD officer, were injured Tuesday when a police car and a minivan collided on the West Side of Manhattan.
The accident happened at about 1:15 p.m. at 55th Street and Ninth Avenue.
Two of those injured are in serious condition, while the other person sustained minor injuries.
The victims were taken to Bellevue and Roosevelt Hospitals.
There is no word yet on the cause of the accident.
nyc news, new york news
- Baruch College student dies in apparent frat ritual
- AccuWeather: Brisk And Cold
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Golden Globes nominations announced 16 min ago
- Woman twerking serves as lookout for alleged burglar
- Fire burns through house in New Brunswick
- 'Fake' interpreter says he was hallucinating at Mandela event
- Baby it's cold outside!
- Newtown school shooting vigils planned for Thursday
- Bipolar teen missing from Suffolk County
- Photos: New Brunswick, New Jersey house fire
- Photos: A look at Gracie Mansion
- Photos: Time's Person of the Year: The unchosen
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos