New York News
Police car collides with minivan on West Side
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Three people, including an NYPD officer, were injured Tuesday when a police car and a minivan collided on the West Side of Manhattan.
The accident happened at about 1:15 p.m. at 55th Street and Ninth Avenue.
Two of those injured are in serious condition, while the other person sustained minor injuries.
The victims were taken to Bellevue and Roosevelt Hospitals.
There is no word yet on the cause of the accident.
nyc news, new york news
- Designer L'Wren Scott dead in apparent suicide 4 min ago
- AccuWeather: Cold Afternoon
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- St. Pat's parade proceeds amid tension over gays 3 min ago
- Los Angeles earthquake felt by residents 44 min ago
- Shelton teen critical after being shot in head 43 min ago
- Cop shoots pit bull in Bronx apartment building
- 5-year-old struck and killed in Brooklyn
- Rubble cleared, East Harlem blast investigation ramps up 2 min ago
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- Crimea parliament declares independence after vote
- Chris Brown kicked out of rehab, facing jail time
- Photos: 2014 NYC Half Marathon
- St. Pat's parade proceeds amid tension over...
3 min ago
- Rubble cleared, East Harlem blast...
2 min ago