New York News
Several evacuated due to carbon monoxide levels
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Dozens of people were evacuated from three buildings in the Bronx due to high carbon monoxide levels.
It happened around 3 p.m. at 342, 344, and 348 E. 149th Street in the Melrose section.
The high carbon monoxide levels were caused by a smoking manhole.
55 people were evacuated.
Building 342 houses the College of New Rochelle Nursing School.
nyc news, new york city news, new york news, new york city, carbon monoxide, new york news
- 2 killed in motorcycle accident in Queens
- AccuWeather: Record Warmth
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- 4 arrested in deadly NJ mall carjacking
- Teen who was shot at Colorado school dies
- Biker killed in Bronx collision
- LI burglary foiled by man watching on webcam in China
- GWB repair work will close upper level lanes
- Long Island driver charged with DWI in hit and run
- Target offers discount, free credit monitoring after data breach
- Knicks lose to Grizzlies, 95-87
- Video: Holiday shoppers enjoying warm weather
- Photos: Fatal shooting at the Short Hills Mall