New York News
Several evacuated due to carbon monoxide levels
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Dozens of people were evacuated from three buildings in the Bronx due to high carbon monoxide levels.
It happened around 3 p.m. at 342, 344, and 348 E. 149th Street in the Melrose section.
The high carbon monoxide levels were caused by a smoking manhole.
55 people were evacuated.
Building 342 houses the College of New Rochelle Nursing School.
nyc news, new york city news, new york news, new york city, carbon monoxide, new york news
- Vietnam spots oil slicks in hunt for missing jet
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Man in coma after Long Island City hit and run
- Kindergartener leaves school unnoticed in Morrisania
- Missing man found buried in nephew's backyard
- Photo released of Queens bank robbery suspect
- Newtown to DC bike ride to push for gun control 54 min ago
- Florida family falls ill after eating meat with LSD
- Exclusive: Mistaken identity arrest
- Mega Millions jackpot at $309 million after no winner 43 min ago
- Spring forward: Time to set the clocks ahead 11 min ago
- Photos: Stolen jewelry items in Ramsey robbery