New York News
Armored truck heist part of string of robberies
NEW YORK (WABC) -- An armored truck heist in the Bronx is part of a string of robberies all involving the same truck company.
The truck was left unoccupied on a Fordham street corner with its engine running on July 30th.
The suspect drove it a few blocks, crammed $419,000 into a bag, and walked toward a getaway car.
Rapid Armor Corporation has been hit in the last three armored truck heists in the city.
Most recently, they were hit last month in Canarsie when half a million dollars was stolen.
So far, there are no arrests.
nyc news, new york city news, new york news, new york city, new york news
- Stolen passports deepen missing plane mystery
- AccuWeather: Cooler Sunday
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Police investigating double shooting in Brooklyn 14 min ago
- Grandfather killed in Long Island City hit and run
- Mayor de Blasio continues to rally for universal Pre-K
- Noise complaint turns into Queens drug bust 48 min ago
- Elderly man attacked at Port Authority
- LI man accused of killing uncle, burying him in backyard
- Proposed teacher layoffs in Newark set off dispute
- Spring forward: Time to set the clocks ahead
- Matt Harvey aims for 2014 return to Mets
- Melo scores 26, Knicks beat Cavs 107-97