New York News
Girl snatches iPod from toddler in the Bronx
BRONX (WABC) -- Police are looking for the person they say walked up to a toddler in the Bronx and snatched an iPod right out of his hands.
The incident happened just after 5 p.m. on September 7 in the Fordham section.
Authorities say the 18-year-old mother was walking with her 2-year-old son when the suspect, seen above, grabbed the iPod and ran off.
The child was not hurt.
Anyone with information in regards to this grand larceny is asked to call the NYPD's Crime Stoppers Hotline at 800-577-TIPS.
nyc news, new york city news, new york news, new york city, new york news
- East Harlem debris cleared in search for cause 57 min ago
- Photos: Accuweather maps for possible Monday snow
- AccuWeather: Cold, but milder
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- East Harlem Explosion: How to Help
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- Mayor names Kathryn Garcia new head of sanitation
- Out of control bus hits cars in Brooklyn; 5 hurt
- Photos: Bus hits cars in Brooklyn
- Man, 65, shot to death on street in Clinton Hill
- Widow of Short Hills mall carjacking victim files suit
- LI hospital flooded with phone calls after insulin scare
- Malaysian leader: Plane's system deliberately disabled
- Mega Millions jackpot jumps to $400 million
- East Harlem debris cleared in search for...
57 min ago