New York News
Fire breaks out at Trump Palace on the Upper East Side
NEW YORK (WABC) -- A fire broke out at a luxury apartment on the Upper East Side of Manhattan Saturday night.
Firefighters rushed to the Trump Palace on East 69th Street just before 7 p.m. and got residents out of the building fairly quickly.
The blaze started in a 5th-floor apartment and did not spread to any other units.
No injuries were reported.
nyc news, new york city news, new york news, new york city, manhattan news, upper east side, fire, new york news
- Vietnam detects signals from Malaysia Airlines plane 1 min ago
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Measles cases confirmed in Manhattan, Bronx
- Florida family falls ill after eating meat with LSD
- Exclusive: Mistaken identity arrest
- Wallington firefighter killed in blaze laid to rest
- Lehigh Valley Dairy recalls orange juice over milk concerns
- Bridget Kelly fights order to give up Bridgegate records
- Virus hijacks your computer till you pay
- Battling a third party energy company
- Carmen Berra, wife of Yogi Berra dies at 85
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos