New York News
Arrest made in Chelsea hate crime attack
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Police have made an arrest in a brutal bias attack on two gay men in Manhattan.
The assault happened near West 25th Street in Chelsea in August.
Police say two men attacked the victims while shouting gay slurs.
Then, up to four other attackers joined in.
23-year-old Alfonso Lanier was arrested Tuesday.
He's facing hate crimes charges for assault and harassment.
nyc news, new york city news, new york news, new york city, chelsea, hate crime, new york news
- At least 2 dead, 64 hurt in East Harlem explosion 4 min ago
- AccuWeather: Weather Whiplash 8 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- Metro-North service restored after East Harlem explosion 34 min ago
- Survivors describe explosion in East Harlem 2 min ago
- Before East Harlem Explosion, resident remembers gas smell 9 min ago
- Video: 2 killed in East Harlem explosion 5 min ago
- Video: East Harlem Explosion on social media 5 min ago
- Video: De Blasio: Gas leak complaint came in 15...
- Video: Woman hears East Harlem Explosion, thought...
- raw video: Viewer video from East Harlem explosion site
- Surveillance in Upper Manhattan attempted rape 54 min ago
- AccuWeather: Weather Whiplash
8 min ago
- Missing Malaysian plane's last...
39 min ago