New York News
Bronx woman robbed after making ATM withdrawal
BRONX (WABC) -- Police are searching for the person who stole cash from a woman at a bank ATM in the Bronx, and they're hoping surveillance video will lead to an arrest.
The incident happened around 7:30 a.m. on September 12 at a Chase Bank on West Burnside Avenue in Morris Heights.
Authorities say the suspect came up behind the 54-year-old victim who had just used the ATM, placed an unknown object against her head and demanded her cash.
The two struggled before the suspect made off with $1,000
Anyone with information in regards to this incident is asked to call the NYPD's Crime Stoppers Hotline at 800-577-TIPS.
nyc news, new york city news, new york news, new york city, bronx news, morris heights, robbery, new york news
- 4 injured, including child in Bronx fire 15 min ago
- AccuWeather: Warmer days ahead 3 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- City Council passes plastic foam, e-cigarette bills
- Over 75 injured in London theatre roof collapse
- Bus accident on Route 3 in Clifton
- Photos: Injuries reported in Clifton, NJ bus accident
- Tax trouble for taxi tycoon?
- Human error contributed in delay of Ariel Russo 911 response
- Target: 40 million accounts may be involved in breach
- Consumer Reports: Nasty Chicken
- Target data breach: 7 Things to know
- Jersey City main breaks; boil water advisory in effect
- AccuWeather: Warmer days ahead
3 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos