New York News
Bronx woman robbed after making ATM withdrawal
BRONX (WABC) -- Police are searching for the person who stole cash from a woman at a bank ATM in the Bronx, and they're hoping surveillance video will lead to an arrest.
The incident happened around 7:30 a.m. on September 12 at a Chase Bank on West Burnside Avenue in Morris Heights.
Authorities say the suspect came up behind the 54-year-old victim who had just used the ATM, placed an unknown object against her head and demanded her cash.
The two struggled before the suspect made off with $1,000
Anyone with information in regards to this incident is asked to call the NYPD's Crime Stoppers Hotline at 800-577-TIPS.
nyc news, new york city news, new york news, new york city, bronx news, morris heights, robbery, new york news
- LIRR suspended between Huntington, Hicksville 20 min ago
- 1 dead in Midtown fire; Fire truck crash injures 2 24 min ago
- AccuWeather: Gorgeous day, then weather whiplash
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Photos: Weather whiplash
- Ex-Christie aides want traffic jam subpoenas withdrawn 44 min ago
- School bus collides with taxi in Brooklyn; 9 hurt 7 min ago
- Photos: Brooklyn school bus accident
- Man with stolen passport on jet was asylum seeker 17 min ago
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines missing plane
- Sketch released of suspect in Hoboken sex assault
- Nassau County employees protest wage freeze
- Fed investigators probe Port Authority chairman
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures 40 min ago
- School bus collides with taxi in Brooklyn;...
7 min ago