New York News
Bronx home invasion robbery suspect caught on video
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Police are searching for a man they say robbed a Bronx teenager at gunpoint, and they have released surveillance video they hope leads to an arrest.
Authorities say the masked suspect forced his way into the apartment in the vicinity of Longfellow Avenue and East 172nd Street in the Claremont section just before 8:30 p.m. on September 2.
The 15-year-old victim answered the door to find a gun pointed at her.
The suspect entered the apartment, removed two iPads and fled the location.
There were no reported injuries in this incident.
The suspect is described as black male, approximately 5-foot-6, last seen wearing a black mask, black shorts with a blue and white stripe and a white baseball cap.
Anyone with information is asked to call Crime Stoppers at (800) 577-TIPS (8477). The
nyc news, new york city news, new york news, new york city, bronx news, home invasion, robbery, new york news
- Police search for missing 11-year old Brooklyn boy 10 min ago
- AccuWeather: Changeable Week
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- Cherry Hill Mall parking dispute turns violent
- Man found shot to death in Bronx apartment
- Squatters flee fire in Paterson; 2 vacant buildings gutted 17 min ago
- Photos: Fire guts 2 vacant Paterson buildings 16 min ago
- Liam Neeson tours stables amid carriage horse debate
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford gets daylight saving time wrong
- Toddler's FaceTime saves mother after dog bite
- Antonio Cromartie released by Jets
- Photos: Famous deaths in 2014 6 min ago