New York News
Man pronounced dead after found on Manhattan subway tracks
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Police say a man has been pronounced dead after he was found lying on subway tracks on the East Side of Manhattan early Sunday morning.
Police responded to a 911 call around 3:30 a.m., of a man at East 86th Street and Lexington Avenue, on the northbound No. 6 tracks.
EMS responded and pronounced the 48-year old man dead at the scene.
The man's identity has not yet been released.
The investigation is ongoing.
nyc news, new york city news, new york news, east side, subway, new york city, new york news
- Young child shot in foot in the Bronx 9 min ago
- AccuWeather: Warmer days ahead
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Jersey City water main break repaired 53 min ago
- Twin babies tossed from fire in Bronx apartment 29 min ago
- LI tanker crash sends fireball into the sky 8 min ago
- Photos: Tanker explodes on Sunrise Highway
- 1 of 2 winners in $636 Mega Millions jackpot comes forward 31 min ago
- LI man arraigned in 7 'knockout game' assaults
- Bloomberg delivers last major speech at Mayor
- Photos: Massive car pileup on Gowanus Expressway
- Victim in Short Hills Mall shooting laid to rest 3 min ago
- Blind man and dog rescued off subway tracks
- LI tanker crash sends fireball into the sky
8 min ago
- 1 of 2 winners in $636 Mega Millions...
31 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos