New York News
Woman attempts to enter 9/11 Memorial with loaded gun
NEW YORK (WABC) -- On Sunday afternoon, a woman with a loaded gun attempted to enter the 9/11 Memorial.
Police were informed of the incident by security after the suspect attempted to go through a metal detector with the loaded weapon.
The woman, who was identified as Ursula Jerry of Milwaukee, Wisconsin was carrying a semi-automatic .380 caliber Kel-Tec hand gun. The gun was loaded with two rounds in the magazine, and none in the chamber.
Jerry was arrested and charged with criminal possession of a weapon.
nyc news, new york city news, new york news, new york city, new york news
- Vietnam spots oil slicks in hunt for missing jet
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- LI man accused of killing uncle, burying him in backyard 34 min ago
- Man in coma after Long Island City hit and run
- Photo released of Queens bank robbery suspect
- Newtown to DC bike ride to push for gun control
- Mom accused of driving into surf with kids goes to court
- Exclusive: Mistaken identity arrest
- Mega Millions jackpot at $309 million after no winner
- Spring forward: Time to set the clocks ahead
- Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' fame dies at 92
- Photos: Famous deaths in 2014
- LI man accused of killing uncle, burying...
34 min ago