New York News
Man's body found in Prospect Park in Brooklyn
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Police are investigating the discovery of a man's body in Brooklyn's Prospect Park.
Authorities say the body was found around 10:30 p.m. Sunday in the rear of the Litchfield Villa, a 160-year-old mansion inside the park on its west side.
Investigators are only saying the man is 50 years old.
The Medical Examiner will determine the cause of death.
There are no arrests, and the investigation is ongoing.
The identification of the deceased is pending family notification.
nyc news, new york city news, new york news, new york city, brooklyn news, propsect park, body found, new york news
- Police search for missing 11-year old Brooklyn boy
- AccuWeather: Changeable Week
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Vietnam says cannot find object from missing jet
- Cherry Hill Mall parking dispute turns violent
- Squatters flee fire in Paterson; 2 vacant buildings gutted
- Photos: Fire guts 2 vacant Paterson buildings
- Man arrested for stealing money from donation box
- Liam Neeson tours stables amid carriage horse debate
- Toddler's FaceTime saves mother after dog bite
- Fire rips through seven houses in the Bronx
- Antonio Cromartie released by Jets
- Photos: 10 suspects caught in the act