New York News
Manhattan stolen credit card spending spree caught on camera
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Police in Manhattan are trying to find two people accused of going on a shopping spree with a stolen credit card.
A surveillance picture shows the man and woman inside Nordstrom department store near Union Square on August 17.
They are accused of using the stolen credit card at a Diesel US 13 and a Forever 21 in the area that same day.
The first suspect is described as a black male, about 6 feet tall and 180 pounds with a bald head and goatee beard. He was last seen wearing sunglasses.
The second suspect is a black female, about 5-foot-5 and 160 pounds with spiky hair on top and cut on the sides.
Anyone with information in regards to this incident is asked to call the NYPD's Crime Stoppers Hotline at 800-577-TIPS.
nyc news, new york city news, new york news, new york city, manhattan news, union square, new york news
- At least 2 dead, 64 hurt in East Harlem explosion 4 min ago
- AccuWeather: Weather Whiplash 11 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Photos: East Harlem explosion 55 min ago
- Metro-North service restored after East Harlem explosion 18 min ago
- Survivors and witnesses describe East Harlem explosion 3 min ago
- Video: Emergency personnel investigating East...
- Video: Building explosion rattles East Harlem
- Video: De Blasio: Gas leak complaint came in 15...
- Video: Residents near East Harlem explosion...
- Video: Woman hears East Harlem Explosion, thought...
- raw video: Viewer video from East Harlem explosion site
- Surveillance in Upper Manhattan attempted rape 38 min ago
- AccuWeather: Weather Whiplash
11 min ago
- Missing Malaysian plane's last...
23 min ago