New York News
Manhattan stolen credit card spending spree caught on camera
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Police in Manhattan are trying to find two people accused of going on a shopping spree with a stolen credit card.
A surveillance picture shows the man and woman inside Nordstrom department store near Union Square on August 17.
They are accused of using the stolen credit card at a Diesel US 13 and a Forever 21 in the area that same day.
The first suspect is described as a black male, about 6 feet tall and 180 pounds with a bald head and goatee beard. He was last seen wearing sunglasses.
The second suspect is a black female, about 5-foot-5 and 160 pounds with spiky hair on top and cut on the sides.
Anyone with information in regards to this incident is asked to call the NYPD's Crime Stoppers Hotline at 800-577-TIPS.
nyc news, new york city news, new york news, new york city, manhattan news, union square, new york news
- Baruch College student dies in apparent frat ritual 45 min ago
- AccuWeather: Brisk And Cold
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- 3 lanes blocked on GWB due to maintenance 1 min ago
- Mother charged with murder in Baby Angel case
- Thieves target luxury cars in New York area
- Photos: Luxury car theft ring bust in NYC
- Bipolar teen missing from Suffolk County 19 min ago
- De Blasio says family will live in Gracie Mansion
- Photos: A look at Gracie Mansion
- George Zimmerman will not face assault charges, prosecutors say
- Pope Francis chosen Time's Person of the Year
- Photos: Time's Person of the Year: The unchosen