New York News
Manhattan stolen credit card spending spree caught on camera
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Police in Manhattan are trying to find two people accused of going on a shopping spree with a stolen credit card.
A surveillance picture shows the man and woman inside Nordstrom department store near Union Square on August 17.
They are accused of using the stolen credit card at a Diesel US 13 and a Forever 21 in the area that same day.
The first suspect is described as a black male, about 6 feet tall and 180 pounds with a bald head and goatee beard. He was last seen wearing sunglasses.
The second suspect is a black female, about 5-foot-5 and 160 pounds with spiky hair on top and cut on the sides.
Anyone with information in regards to this incident is asked to call the NYPD's Crime Stoppers Hotline at 800-577-TIPS.
nyc news, new york city news, new york news, new york city, manhattan news, union square, new york news
- Police search for missing 11-year old Brooklyn boy 8 min ago
- AccuWeather: Changeable Week
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- Cherry Hill Mall parking dispute turns violent
- Squatters flee fire in Paterson; 2 vacant buildings gutted
- Photos: Fire guts 2 vacant Paterson buildings
- Man arrested for stealing money from donation box
- Liam Neeson tours stables amid carriage horse debate
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford gets daylight saving time wrong
- Toddler's FaceTime saves mother after dog bite
- Antonio Cromartie released by Jets
- Photos: 10 suspects caught in the act