New York News
Bronx shooting leaves 3 men wounded
MORRISANIA (WABC) -- Three men were wounded in a shooting in the Bronx early Saturday morning.
EMS received a 911 call at 12:45 a.m. of the shooting at 994 College Avenue near 165th Street in the Morrisania section.
Two of the victims had been shot in the torso, while the other suffered a graze wound to the face.
The three were taken to St. Barnabas Hospital. One suffered life-threatening injuries. The condition of the others is still not known.
There is no word on the motive for the shooting, and police have no suspects.
nyc news, new york city news, new york news, new york city, new york news
- Hundreds still missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Photos: South Korea ferry disaster
- Sketch released in Upper East Side jewelry robbery
- NYC mayor to announce Sandy recovery reforms
- Man arrested in Queens anti-Muslim harassment on bus
- Pair robs 4 Brooklyn banks in 2-hour span
- Queens serial robber caught on surveillance camera
- Man caught on camera using cloned ATM card
- BridgeGate panel could call Gov. Chris Christie to testify
- New York political leader Basil Paterson dies at 87 6 min ago
- Photos: Famous deaths in 2014 57 min ago