New York News
NYPD officer struck by vehicle on Lower East Side
NEW YORK (WABC) -- An NYPD officer has been struck by a vehicle on the Lower East Side.
The incident took place on Elizabeth and Bayard streets.
The officer was taken to Bellevue Hospital with minor neck and back injuries.
The investigation continues.
For more on this breaking story, stay with 7online and Eyewitness News.
nypd, nyc news, new york city news, new york news, new york city, new york news
- East Harlem debris cleared in search for cause 5 min ago
- Photos: Accuweather maps for possible Monday snow
- AccuWeather: Cold, but milder
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- East Harlem Explosion: How to Help
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- Mayor names Kathryn Garcia new head of sanitation
- Out of control bus hits cars in Brooklyn; 5 hurt
- Photos: Bus hits cars in Brooklyn
- Brooklyn shooting leaves 4 boys wounded
- Widow of Short Hills mall carjacking victim files suit
- LI hospital flooded with phone calls after insulin scare
- Malaysian leader: Plane's system deliberately disabled
- Mega Millions jackpot jumps to $400 million
- East Harlem debris cleared in search for...
5 min ago