New York News
Rapper Jim Jones arrested on drug charges in the Bronx
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Rapper Jim Jones was arrested for driving while impaired by drugs on the southbound Sheridan Expressway in the Bronx.
37 year old Jones, whose real name is Joseph Jones, was stopped at about 1:45 a.m. The officer smelled marijuana emanating from his Chevrolet Impala.
Jones was charged with operating a motor vehicle impaired by drugs and refusal to take a breath test.
However, no drugs were found in the car.
nyc news, new york city news, new york news, new york city, new york news
- Winter Weather Advisory
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Nelson Mandela memorial set for Tuesday in Soweto
- 'Snow Alert' issued for New York City
- Wintry mix causes slick roads, massive pileup
- New Jersey preparing for another dose of snow
- LIRR preparing for snow, ice
- Photos: AccuWeather Forecast in pictures
- Man shot to death in Valley Stream
- Homeless shelter charity and giving tips
- Photos: Bronx River Parkway crash
- Photos: Technology Gift Guide