New York News
Rapper Jim Jones arrested on drug charges in the Bronx
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Rapper Jim Jones was arrested for driving while impaired by drugs on the southbound Sheridan Expressway in the Bronx.
37 year old Jones, whose real name is Joseph Jones, was stopped at about 1:45 a.m. The officer smelled marijuana emanating from his Chevrolet Impala.
Jones was charged with operating a motor vehicle impaired by drugs and refusal to take a breath test.
However, no drugs were found in the car.
nyc news, new york city news, new york news, new york city, new york news
- Far Rockaway fire leaves 2 children dead
- AccuWeather: A Little Cooler
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Photos: Deadly fire in Far Rockaway
- Flight makes emergency landing with cracked windshield
- Hate crime charge in attack on Columbia Univ. professor 47 min ago
- Suspect questioned after body found in container
- Search underway for missing Queens boy, 11
- Death toll in South Korea ferry tragedy reaches 58
- Woman fatally shot in Queens; man in custody
- Suspect charged in attempted baby abduction
- Pope Francis celebrates Easter with prayers for peace
- Up Close with Diana Williams
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos