New York News
Rapper Jim Jones arrested on drug charges in the Bronx
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Rapper Jim Jones was arrested for driving while impaired by drugs on the southbound Sheridan Expressway in the Bronx.
37 year old Jones, whose real name is Joseph Jones, was stopped at about 1:45 a.m. The officer smelled marijuana emanating from his Chevrolet Impala.
Jones was charged with operating a motor vehicle impaired by drugs and refusal to take a breath test.
However, no drugs were found in the car.
nyc news, new york city news, new york news, new york city, new york news
- Police search for missing 11-year old Brooklyn boy
- AccuWeather: Changeable Week 45 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Vietnam says cannot find object from missing jet 58 min ago
- Cherry Hill Mall parking dispute turns violent
- Squatters flee fire in Paterson; 2 vacant buildings gutted
- Photos: Fire guts 2 vacant Paterson buildings
- Man arrested for stealing money from donation box
- Liam Neeson tours stables amid carriage horse debate
- Toddler's FaceTime saves mother after dog bite
- Fire rips through seven houses in the Bronx 32 min ago
- Antonio Cromartie released by Jets
- Photos: 10 suspects caught in the act
- Vietnam says cannot find object from...
58 min ago
- AccuWeather: Changeable Week
45 min ago