New York News
Brooklyn daycare license suspended after child goes missing
WILLIAMSBURG (WABC) -- A Brooklyn day care center has been shut down after a child was left behind on a trip to the park.
The day care at Williamsburg Northside preschool has had its license suspended.
A child was discovered to be missing after a trip to East River State Park last week.
Fortunately, the child was unharmed and returned safely to the school.
Two people have also been fired.
A spokesperson for the preschool says it's now reviewing its procedures.
nyc news, new york city news, new york news, new york city, new york news
- Malaysia Airlines plane vanishes with 239 aboard
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Kindergartener leaves school unnoticed in Morrisania
- Missing man found buried in nephew's backyard
- Measles cases confirmed in Manhattan, Bronx
- Florida family falls ill after eating meat with LSD
- Exclusive: Mistaken identity arrest
- Lehigh Valley Dairy recalls orange juice over milk concerns
- Virus hijacks your computer till you pay
- Battling a third party energy company
- Carmen Berra, wife of Yogi Berra dies at 85
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ