New York News
Shake Shack opening Grand Central restaurant
NEW YORK (WABC) -- A new addition is shaking up excitement for hungry commuters at Grand Central Terminal.
Shake Shack is opening a new 2,300-square-foot location in the terminal's lower level dining concourse.
Commuters can cure their cravings starting Saturday.
This will be the first location to serve the signature Shackmeister Ale in bottles in order to accommodate on-the-go customers.
The new location will also offer a custom shake called the GCT Crunch-stellation, which consists of malt, chocolate crunchies and toffee pieces that pays homage to the terminal's historic constellation mural.
nyc news, new york city news, new york news, new york city, grand central station, new york news
- Bill Bratton named next Police Commissioner 19 min ago
- AccuWeather Forecast: Unseasonably Warm Air
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Who is Bill Bratton? 44 min ago
- Photos: Bill Bratton, next NYPD Police Commissioner 46 min ago
- Carteret freight train derailment closes turnpike ramps 3 min ago
- Alleged assault of Seton Hall student may be captured on video 30 min ago
- Fast food workers demonstrate to demand higher wages
- Springsteen's 'Born to Run' manuscript at NY auction
- Police shoot and kill man with special needs
- Newtown 911 calls released
- Attorney: Train engineer was 'in a daze'
- Photos: Hazmat crews respond to Carteret freight...
- Carteret freight train derailment closes...
3 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos