New York News
Mother and daughter found dead in Bronx apartment
BEDFORD PARK (WABC) -- There's a double murder mystery in the Bronx.
The bodies of 55-year-old Ida Randolph and her daughter, 21-year-old Jena Randolph, were found in their Bedford Park apartment on Thursday.
Both had severe blunt trauma to their bodies.
Autopsies are underway to determine their cause of death.
Detectives want to talk to the daughter's boyfriend.
nyc news, new york city news, new york news, new york city, murder, bronx news, new york news
- South Africans pay tribute to Nelson Mandela
- AccuWeather Forecast: Rollercoaster weekend
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Photos: Nelson Mandela through the years
- Mandela's influence felt in New York City
- Bill Bratton tapped to return as NYPD commisioner
- Police search for suspect in Brooklyn shooting
- Search for suspects in subway attack on two women
- Long Island Rail Road massacre, 20 years later 34 min ago
- Photos: Long Island Rail Road massacre 39 min ago
- Metro-North derailment victim Jim Lovell to be laid to rest
- Freeze takes an icy grip on much of the nation
- Bob Dylan's Newport electric guitar for sale