New York News
Mother and daughter found dead in Bronx apartment
BEDFORD PARK (WABC) -- There's a double murder mystery in the Bronx.
The bodies of 55-year-old Ida Randolph and her daughter, 21-year-old Jena Randolph, were found in their Bedford Park apartment on Thursday.
Both had severe blunt trauma to their bodies.
Autopsies are underway to determine their cause of death.
Detectives want to talk to the daughter's boyfriend.
nyc news, new york city news, new york news, new york city, murder, bronx news, new york news
- Americans on board missing flight ID'd 23 min ago
- AccuWeather: Cooler Sunday
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Mayor de Blasio continues to rally for universal Pre-K 3 min ago
- Elderly man attacked at Port Authority 12 min ago
- LI man accused of killing uncle, burying him in backyard
- Grandfather killed in Long Island City hit and run 20 min ago
- Photo released of Queens bank robbery suspect
- Newtown to DC bike ride to push for gun control
- Mom accused of driving into surf with kids goes to court
- Spring forward: Time to set the clocks ahead
- Sheila MacRae of 'The Honeymooners' dies at 92
- Photos: Famous deaths in 2014
- Americans on board missing flight ID'd
23 min ago