New York News
Bronx attack critically injures 69-year old man
NEW YORK (WABC) -- The search is on for the man who attacked and robbed a senior citizen in the Bronx, leaving him in critical condition.
Investigators are looking for 22-year old Tyler Simmerman.
They say he attacked a 69-year old man on Thursday night on Saint Paul Avenue.
The suspect approached him, assaulted him, and took his iPhone.
The victim was taken to Jacobi Hospital, where he is listed in critical but stable condition.
Anyone with information in regards to this robbery is asked to call the NYPD's Crime Stoppers Hotline at 800-577-TIPS.
nyc news, new york city news, new york news, bronx news, new york city, robbery, new york news
- Police search for missing 11-year old Brooklyn boy
- AccuWeather: Changeable Week
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Vietnam says cannot find object from missing jet
- Cherry Hill Mall parking dispute turns violent
- Squatters flee fire in Paterson; 2 vacant buildings gutted
- Photos: Fire guts 2 vacant Paterson buildings
- Man arrested for stealing money from donation box
- Liam Neeson tours stables amid carriage horse debate
- Toddler's FaceTime saves mother after dog bite
- Fire rips through seven houses in the Bronx
- Antonio Cromartie released by Jets
- Photos: 10 suspects caught in the act