New York News
Bronx attack critically injures 69-year old man
NEW YORK (WABC) -- The search is on for the man who attacked and robbed a senior citizen in the Bronx, leaving him in critical condition.
Investigators are looking for 22-year old Tyler Simmerman.
They say he attacked a 69-year old man on Thursday night on Saint Paul Avenue.
The suspect approached him, assaulted him, and took his iPhone.
The victim was taken to Jacobi Hospital, where he is listed in critical but stable condition.
Anyone with information in regards to this robbery is asked to call the NYPD's Crime Stoppers Hotline at 800-577-TIPS.
nyc news, new york city news, new york news, bronx news, new york city, robbery, new york news
- South Africans pay tribute to Nelson Mandela 6 min ago
- AccuWeather Forecast: Rollercoaster weekend 43 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Nelson Mandela dies at 95
- Photos: Nelson Mandela through the years
- Mandela's influence felt in New York City 17 min ago
- Metro-North derailment victim Jim Lovell to be laid to rest 19 min ago
- L train signal problems in Brooklyn
- Bill Bratton named next Police Commissioner
- Photos: Bill Bratton, next NYPD Police Commissioner
- Police search for suspect in Brooklyn shooting
- Search for suspects in subway attack on two women
- Photos: Most Fascinating People of 2013
- AccuWeather Forecast: Rollercoaster weekend
43 min ago