New York News
Rockwell painting stolen from Queens storage facility
NEW YORK (WABC) -- An oil painting by iconic American artist Norman Rockwell has been stolen.
The Rockwell painting entitled "Sport" went missing from a storage facility on Grand Avenue in Woodside, Queens.
It was painted by Rockwell in 1939 and was once used for the cover of the Saturday Evening Post.
nyc news, new york city news, new york news, new york city, queens news, art, art theft, new york news
- Baruch College student dies in apparent frat ritual
- AccuWeather: Brisk And Cold
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Two lanes blocked on GWB due to maintenance
- Mother charged with murder in Baby Angel case
- Thieves target luxury cars in New York area
- Photos: Luxury car theft ring bust in NYC
- Metro-North derailment sparks rules review
- De Blasio says family will live in Gracie Mansion
- Photos: A look at Gracie Mansion
- George Zimmerman will not face assault charges, prosecutors say
- Pope Francis chosen Time's Person of the Year
- Photos: Time's Person of the Year: The unchosen