New York News
Rockwell painting stolen from Queens storage facility
NEW YORK (WABC) -- An oil painting by iconic American artist Norman Rockwell has been stolen.
The Rockwell painting entitled "Sport" went missing from a storage facility on Grand Avenue in Woodside, Queens.
It was painted by Rockwell in 1939 and was once used for the cover of the Saturday Evening Post.
nyc news, new york city news, new york news, new york city, queens news, art, art theft, new york news
- Boy, 2, found with heroin at Paterson day care center 43 min ago
- AccuWeather: Stormy changes on the way 37 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Firefighters battling Bronx car fire find body inside
- NJ woman charged in butt injection death
- 1 dead in Midtown fire; Fire truck crash injures 2
- Ex-Christie aides want traffic jam subpoenas withdrawn 58 min ago
- Missing Malaysia plane changed course, military says 6 min ago
- Obama's surprise turn on 'Between Two Ferns'
- Burger King baby seeks birth mom
- Call released after Oregon couple calls 911 on pet cat
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- Photos: Countdown: The 25 highest-paid musicians
- AccuWeather: Stormy changes on the way
37 min ago
- Ex-Christie aides want traffic jam...
58 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos