New York News
Two month old baby found dead in Bronx apartment
NEW YORK (WABC) -- A two-month-old girl died in the Bronx, apparently when her older sister rolled on top of her while sleeping.
The baby, identified as two-month old Jarilyse Della Cruz , was crushed inside the bed of the Carpenter Avenue home in Wakefield just before 12:30 a.m.
She was pronounced dead at Montefiore Medical Center.
The medical examiner will conduct an autopsy and release the official cause of death.
nyc news, new york city news, new york news, new york city, new york news
- Sketch released of suspect in Hoboken sex assault 29 min ago
- AccuWeather: March Roller Coaster
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Fed investigators probe Port Authority chairman
- School bus collides with taxi in Brooklyn
- Missing Brooklyn boy found safe on subway
- Newtown shooter's father speaks out for 1st time
- Malaysian plane mystery continues
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines missing plane
- Oheka Castle owner speaks out in video
- Tarrytown Tappan Zee ramp closure begins
- Phil Jackson likely taking Knicks job, ESPN reports
- Photos: Brooklyn school bus accident