New York News
Two month old baby found dead in Bronx apartment
NEW YORK (WABC) -- A two-month-old girl died in the Bronx, apparently when her older sister rolled on top of her while sleeping.
The baby, identified as two-month old Jarilyse Della Cruz , was crushed inside the bed of the Carpenter Avenue home in Wakefield just before 12:30 a.m.
She was pronounced dead at Montefiore Medical Center.
The medical examiner will conduct an autopsy and release the official cause of death.
nyc news, new york city news, new york news, new york city, new york news
- Mike Woodson out as head coach of Knicks
- AccuWeather: Seasonable Stretch
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Retired NYPD officer charged in wife's murder
- Brooklyn man dies in skydiving accident in New Jersey
- Far Rockaway fire leaves 2 children dead
- Photos: Deadly fire in Far Rockaway
- Boston Marathon goes off under tight security 44 min ago
- Teen survives flight riding in wheel well of Hawaii jet
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in Coney Island double stabbing
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom invite
- Lindsay Lohan admits miscarriage on her reality show
- Photos: Lindsay Lohan in pictures
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos