New York News
Two month old baby found dead in Bronx apartment
NEW YORK (WABC) -- A two-month-old girl died in the Bronx, apparently when her older sister rolled on top of her while sleeping.
The baby, identified as two-month old Jarilyse Della Cruz , was crushed inside the bed of the Carpenter Avenue home in Wakefield just before 12:30 a.m.
She was pronounced dead at Montefiore Medical Center.
The medical examiner will conduct an autopsy and release the official cause of death.
nyc news, new york city news, new york news, new york city, new york news
- Winter Weather Advisory
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Nelson Mandela memorial set for Tuesday in Soweto
- 'Snow Alert' issued for New York City
- Wintry mix causes slick roads, massive pileup
- New Jersey preparing for another dose of snow
- LIRR preparing for snow, ice
- Photos: AccuWeather Forecast in pictures
- Man shot to death in Valley Stream
- Homeless shelter charity and giving tips
- Photos: Bronx River Parkway crash
- Photos: Technology Gift Guide