New York News
Two month old baby found dead in Bronx apartment
NEW YORK (WABC) -- A two-month-old girl died in the Bronx, apparently when her older sister rolled on top of her while sleeping.
The baby, identified as two-month old Jarilyse Della Cruz , was crushed inside the bed of the Carpenter Avenue home in Wakefield just before 12:30 a.m.
She was pronounced dead at Montefiore Medical Center.
The medical examiner will conduct an autopsy and release the official cause of death.
nyc news, new york city news, new york news, new york city, new york news
- Third grader killed in accident, truck driver charged
- AccuWeather: Warmer stretch arrives
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Car dealer charged after selling Sandy-damaged vehicles
- NJ Transit train disabled inside Hudson River tunnel
- Surveillance released in shooting of 9-year-old boy
- Man stabbed on 2 train in Bronx
- Prosecutors likely to reduce charges in SUV assault
- Video: Two US astronauts set to spacewalk to fix ISS
- GWB repair work this weekend
- Father in Army reunites with son in kindergarten class
- Photos: Deadly fire in the Bronx
- Target data breach: 7 Things to know
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos