New York News
Family devastated by childrens' stabbings welcomes baby
NEW YORK (WABC) -- There is some happy news for the couple who tragically lost two children allegedly at the hands of their nanny on the Upper West Side last year.
Marina and Kevin Krim announced on the Facebook page dedicated to their children that they have welcomed a baby boy.
"We are very excited to share with you that Felix Harrison Krim, all 8 pounds, 10 ounces, and 21.5 inches of him, arrived today. Marina, Felix and all of us are healthy and happy. Thank you all so much for your support!"
Two of the Krim's older children, Lucia (Lulu), 6, and Leo, 2, were stabbed to death, allegedly by their nanny, Yoselyn Ortega, 50.
Ortega has pleaded not guilty to murder.
Their surviving sister, now 4-year-old Nessie, is a big sister again.
The Krim's first announced the pregnancy on their Facebook page and are also holding a benefit to honor their children through their foundation next month.
For more information please visit: https://www.facebook.com/lululeofund
nyc news, new york city news, new york news, new york city, baby, child killed, upper west side, new york news
- School bus collides with taxi in Brooklyn
- AccuWeather: March Roller Coaster
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Sketch released of suspect in Hoboken sex assault
- Nassau County employees protest wage freeze
- Tarrytown Tappan Zee ramp closure begins
- Fed investigators probe Port Authority chairman
- Newtown shooter's father speaks out for 1st time
- Malaysian plane mystery continues
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines missing plane
- Phil Jackson likely taking Knicks job, ESPN reports
- Photos: Brooklyn school bus accident
- Photos: Weather whiplash