New York News
Family devastated by childrens' stabbings welcomes baby
NEW YORK (WABC) -- There is some happy news for the couple who tragically lost two children allegedly at the hands of their nanny on the Upper West Side last year.
Marina and Kevin Krim announced on the Facebook page dedicated to their children that they have welcomed a baby boy.
"We are very excited to share with you that Felix Harrison Krim, all 8 pounds, 10 ounces, and 21.5 inches of him, arrived today. Marina, Felix and all of us are healthy and happy. Thank you all so much for your support!"
Two of the Krim's older children, Lucia (Lulu), 6, and Leo, 2, were stabbed to death, allegedly by their nanny, Yoselyn Ortega, 50.
Ortega has pleaded not guilty to murder.
Their surviving sister, now 4-year-old Nessie, is a big sister again.
The Krim's first announced the pregnancy on their Facebook page and are also holding a benefit to honor their children through their foundation next month.
For more information please visit: https://www.facebook.com/lululeofund
nyc news, new york city news, new york news, new york city, baby, child killed, upper west side, new york news
- 4 arrested in deadly NJ mall carjacking 24 min ago
- AccuWeather: Warmer stretch arrives
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Elderly pedestrian hit by two cars in Harlem
- LI burglary foiled by man watching on webcam in China
- GWB repair work will close upper level lanes
- Long Island driver charged with DWI in hit and run 58 min ago
- Target offers discount, free credit monitoring after data breach
- Pan Am 103 bombing anniversary marked by memorials
- Photos: Pan Am 103 bombing
- NASA astronauts make spacewalk for urgent repairs
- Knicks lose to Grizzlies, 95-87
- Photos: Fatal shooting at the Short Hills Mall
- 4 arrested in deadly NJ mall carjacking
24 min ago