New York News
Woman receives graphic email about mother's corpse
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Compounding a daughter's grief, a woman arranging her mother's funeral is stunned to find out her mother's body may have been defiled.
It was difficult enough for Pamela Johnson when her mother died suddenly back in May.
She chose Grace Funeral Chapels in Brooklyn for the wake and funeral.
She says a day before the services, someone emailed her saying a person at the funeral home had sex with her mother's corpse, and that put her over the edge.
She says the funeral home's director told her it was sent by a disgruntled former employee.
But, she's now filing a lawsuit.
In it she names the three men she thought would be taking care of her mother's body.
nyc news, new york city news, new york news, new york city, brooklyn news, new york news
- Snowstorm moves into New York area
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- iWitness Photos and Videos 27 min ago
- Photos: Viewer snow storm pictures 27 min ago
- Photos: AccuWeather Forecast in pictures
- NJ Transit trains back on schedule after earlier delays
- Snow coming down in New York City 5 min ago
- New Jersey getting hit with another dose of snow 12 min ago
- Snow falling on Long Island
- World leaders, South Africans honor Mandela at memorial
- Woman beaten up, robbed on Harlem subway platform
- Driver killed in Queens after crashing into storefront 41 min ago
- Photos: Nelson Mandela Memorial Service
- Snow coming down in New York City
5 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos