New York News
4 children, more than a dozen pets discovered living in squalor in Queens
RICHMOND HILL (WABC) -- A man in Queens is facing several charges after police found four children living in a home full of animals.
Police came to the home in Richmond Hill on Sunday morning after responding to a domestic dispute.
Inside, they found the four kids, ages 7-11, living in terrible conditions. They also found fifteen dogs, ten of them puppies, two boa constrictors and a lizard.
A 29-year-old man was arrested for endangering the welfare of a child, and cruelty to animals.
nyc news, new york city news, new york news, new york city, new york news
- Autistic boy missing in Brooklyn 33 min ago
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- 2 dead after wreck on Southern State 15 min ago
- Suspect in custody in attempted baby abduction
- Photos: Images of Sea Isle City fire
- Autopsies completed on 7 Utah babies
- Student suspended for asking Miss America to prom
- Judge threatens to duct tape defendant's mouth in murder trial
- No graduation selfies at Rhode Island college
- New York-bound bus in wreck in Maryland
- Employees tied up, Car parts stolen in Elizabeth
- Suspect charged in shooting of Brooklyn teen