New York News
NYPD pushes for new clues in gay rights activist murder in Queens
SUNNYSIDE (WABC) -- It has been nearly a year since a gay rights activist was murdered in Queens. On Wednesday, the NYPD put out a new call for information.
62-year-old Louis Rispoli died after he was attacked on October 20th, 2012.
Rispoli was walking in Sunnyside when police say three men hit him in the head.
Sketches of the two of the suspects were released. Investigators believe the suspects fled in a white or gray car. A reward of up to $22,000 is being offered.
nyc news, new york city news, new york news, new york city, new york news
- LIRR restored with delays after person struck 16 min ago
- 1 dead in Midtown fire; Fire truck crash injures 2
- AccuWeather: Gorgeous day, then weather whiplash
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Photos: Weather whiplash 28 min ago
- Ex-Christie aides want traffic jam subpoenas withdrawn
- School bus collides with taxi in Brooklyn; 9 hurt
- Photos: Brooklyn school bus accident
- Man with stolen passport on jet was asylum seeker
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines missing plane
- NYC home invasion robbery suspects caught on camera 47 min ago
- Queens attempted luring suspect taken into custody 10 min ago
- Call released after Oregon couple calls 911 on pet cat 31 min ago
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures