New York News
NYPD pushes for new clues in gay rights activist murder in Queens
SUNNYSIDE (WABC) -- It has been nearly a year since a gay rights activist was murdered in Queens. On Wednesday, the NYPD put out a new call for information.
62-year-old Louis Rispoli died after he was attacked on October 20th, 2012.
Rispoli was walking in Sunnyside when police say three men hit him in the head.
Sketches of the two of the suspects were released. Investigators believe the suspects fled in a white or gray car. A reward of up to $22,000 is being offered.
nyc news, new york city news, new york news, new york city, new york news
- Police shoot and kill man with special needs
- AccuWeather Forecast: Mild, but rain expected
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Newtown 911 calls released
- Keri Russell's Brooklyn home burglarized
- Attorney: Train engineer was 'in a daze'
- Metro-North service back 100-percent on Hudson Line
- abcnews: Truck Carrying Radioactive Material Stolen...
- Police arrest 2 in Long Island menorah vandalism
- Man dies paragliding after hitting ice
- Parents plead for help to save boys from rare disease
- Paul Walker died from impact, fire in crash, autopsy finds
- Photos: Most Fascinating People of 2013