New York News
New York restaurants pledge to increase use of local goods
NEW YORK -- Some New York restaurants are promising to increase their use of foods and beverages produced in the state.
Gov. Andrew Cuomo announced Saturday that restaurants including Gramercy Tavern, Sylvia's and Tribeca Grill have signed onto the Pride of New York pledge. That means increasing their use of New York products by at least 10 percent.
The pledge is part of Cuomo's Taste NY program to promote New York products.
nyc news, new york city news, new york news, new york city, new york news
- Winter Weather Advisory
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Nelson Mandela memorial set for Tuesday in Soweto
- 'Snow Alert' issued for New York City
- Wintry mix causes slick roads, massive pileup
- New Jersey preparing for another dose of snow
- LIRR preparing for snow, ice
- Photos: AccuWeather Forecast in pictures
- Man shot to death in Valley Stream
- Homeless shelter charity and giving tips
- Photos: Bronx River Parkway crash
- Photos: Technology Gift Guide