New York News
New York restaurants pledge to increase use of local goods
NEW YORK -- Some New York restaurants are promising to increase their use of foods and beverages produced in the state.
Gov. Andrew Cuomo announced Saturday that restaurants including Gramercy Tavern, Sylvia's and Tribeca Grill have signed onto the Pride of New York pledge. That means increasing their use of New York products by at least 10 percent.
The pledge is part of Cuomo's Taste NY program to promote New York products.
nyc news, new york city news, new york news, new york city, new york news
- Bible from East Harlem church found in debris
- AccuWeather: Cold Sunday
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- East Harlem Explosion: How to Help
- East Harlem community tries to move forward after explosion
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies
- Photos: Famous deaths in 2014
- Focus turns to pilots as hunt for Malaysian jet widens
- Toddler survives after tumbling onto subway tracks
- Sick patrons interrupt Broadway show performance
- Widow of Short Hills mall carjacking victim files suit
- Video: Manhattan clinches first NCAA bid in a decade