New York News
Man steals cash register from Upper East Side salon
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Police are searching for a man who stole a cash register from an Upper East Side salon.
But he must have been disappointed when he found out what was in it. Police say the register was empty.
The suspect was caught on surveillance video climbing through a window at the Tulip Salon and Spa on Lexington Avenue, early Monday morning.
He grabbed the register and made off with it.
The suspect is described as a light skinned male wearing a hooded sweatshirt dark pants and a cornrows hair style.
Anyone with information about the incident is asked to call Crime stoppers at 1-800-577-TIPS (8477).
nyc news, new york city news, new york news, robbery, new york city, new york news
- Stolen passports deepen missing plane mystery 30 min ago
- AccuWeather: Cooler Sunday 10 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Mayor de Blasio continues to rally for universal Pre-K
- Elderly man attacked at Port Authority
- LI man accused of killing uncle, burying him in backyard
- Grandfather killed in Long Island City hit and run 23 min ago
- Proposed teacher layoffs in Newark set off dispute
- Mom accused of driving into surf with kids goes to court
- Spring forward: Time to set the clocks ahead
- Matt Harvey aims for 2014 return to Mets 21 min ago
- Melo scores 26, Knicks beat Cavs 107-97
- Photos: Famous deaths in 2014
- Stolen passports deepen missing plane mystery
30 min ago
- AccuWeather: Cooler Sunday
10 min ago