New York News
Man steals cash register from Upper East Side salon
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Police are searching for a man who stole a cash register from an Upper East Side salon.
But he must have been disappointed when he found out what was in it. Police say the register was empty.
The suspect was caught on surveillance video climbing through a window at the Tulip Salon and Spa on Lexington Avenue, early Monday morning.
He grabbed the register and made off with it.
The suspect is described as a light skinned male wearing a hooded sweatshirt dark pants and a cornrows hair style.
Anyone with information about the incident is asked to call Crime stoppers at 1-800-577-TIPS (8477).
nyc news, new york city news, new york news, robbery, new york city, new york news
- Queens third grader fatally struck by truck 27 min ago
- AccuWeather: Warmer stretch arrives
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Woman dead, 2 sisters critical in Brooklyn fire 20 min ago
- Bronx fire leaves brothers dead, 3 firefighters hurt
- Photos: Deadly fire in the Bronx
- Mink coat thieves caught on camera at NYC boutique
- LI nativity theft being investagated as hate crime
- Target data breach leaves customers angry, frustrated
- Friday marks Walcott's last day while schools in session
- India demands apology for diplomat arrest in Manhattan 15 min ago
- Baruch frat involved in hazing death gets lifetime ban 10 min ago
- 9-year-old bowler in Florida tosses perfect 300