New York News
Man steals cash register from Upper East Side salon
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Police are searching for a man who stole a cash register from an Upper East Side salon.
But he must have been disappointed when he found out what was in it. Police say the register was empty.
The suspect was caught on surveillance video climbing through a window at the Tulip Salon and Spa on Lexington Avenue, early Monday morning.
He grabbed the register and made off with it.
The suspect is described as a light skinned male wearing a hooded sweatshirt dark pants and a cornrows hair style.
Anyone with information about the incident is asked to call Crime stoppers at 1-800-577-TIPS (8477).
nyc news, new york city news, new york news, robbery, new york city, new york news
- Missing 11-year-old Brooklyn boy possibly found 11 min ago
- AccuWeather: March roller coaster
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Newtown shooter's father speaks out for 1st time
- Metro-North worker fatally struck by train in NYC 8 min ago
- 4-year closure of Tarrytown Tappan Zee ramp begins
- Search continues for missing plane; 2 flew on stolen passports
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines missing plane
- UWS street to be renamed after 4-year-old Ariel Russo
- NY-native bank robbery suspect nabbed after selfies
- UCONN sophomore accuses sorority sisters of hazing
- CT hockey referee arrested after removing child from ice
- Photos: 10 suspects caught in the act
- Missing 11-year-old Brooklyn boy possibly...
11 min ago