New York News
Cuomo announces "Better than Before" Sandy recovery program
NEW YORK (WABC) -- "Better than Before" - that is the message from New York State promoting its recovery from Superstorm Sandy.
Governor Andrew Cuomo announced the new campaign on Thursday.
The campaign features four new TV ads, and will highlight discounts and promotions on the Metro North and LIRR. The state is hoping that the ads will drive visitors to New York City, Long Island, and Upstate.
nyc news, new york city news, new york news, new york city, superstorm sandy, new york news
- Retired NYPD officer charged in wife's murder 53 min ago
- AccuWeather: Seasonable Stretch
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Brooklyn man dies in skydiving accident in New Jersey 29 min ago
- Paterson fire guts 3 buildings, displaces families 56 min ago
- Far Rockaway fire leaves 2 children dead
- Photos: Deadly fire in Far Rockaway
- Suspect arrested after body found in container
- Boston Marathon goes off under tight security 50 min ago
- Former boxer Rubin "Hurricane" Carter dies at 76
- 96,000 pounds of Oscar Mayer wieners recalled
- South Korean president: Ferry crew actions 'murderous' 47 min ago
- Photos: South Korea ferry disaster
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos