New York News
Blind Korean tourist found after missing from Metropolitan Museum of Art trip
NEW YORK (WABC) -- A blind Korean tourist who went missing from the Metropolitan Museum of Art has been found.
On Saturday, police said they located 41-year-old Taeheung Kim, and that he was in good health.
Kim was last seen in front of the museum Friday around 5 a.m. by a security guard.
Kim had visited the museum Thursday evening, but got separated from his group.
nyc news, new york city news, new york news, new york city, new york news
- Hospital warns of possible blood contamination 48 min ago
- AccuWeather: Stormy changes on the way
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Boy, 2, found with heroin at Paterson day care center
- Pharmacists accused in HIV medication scam
- Teen girl shot in leg in Coney Island
- Firefighters battling Bronx car fire find body inside
- Ex-Christie aides want traffic jam subpoenas withdrawn
- Malaysia plane changed direction, military says 24 min ago
- Obama, in NYC for fundraising trip, shops at Gap
- Call released after Oregon couple calls 911 on pet cat
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- Photos: Countdown: The 25 highest-paid musicians
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos