New York News
Blind Korean tourist found after missing from Metropolitan Museum of Art trip
NEW YORK (WABC) -- A blind Korean tourist who went missing from the Metropolitan Museum of Art has been found.
On Saturday, police said they located 41-year-old Taeheung Kim, and that he was in good health.
Kim was last seen in front of the museum Friday around 5 a.m. by a security guard.
Kim had visited the museum Thursday evening, but got separated from his group.
nyc news, new york city news, new york news, new york city, new york news
- 4 dead, 280 missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- AccuWeather: Sharply Colder 58 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Bronx sweep nets suspected gang members
- Rare spring snow coats cars, slicks roads
- Photos: Spring snow around New York area
- Jenny McCarthy announces engagement on "The View"
- Sketch released of suspect in East Village sex assault
- Boston police destroy 2 backpacks at marathon site
- Teen clerk beaten in Astoria deli robbery; $30,000 stolen
- Camera catches Bronx home invaders using victim's card
- College Board provides a glimpse of new SAT
- Photos: Adorable meerkats befriend photographer
- AccuWeather: Sharply Colder
58 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos