New York News
Blind Korean tourist found after missing from Metropolitan Museum of Art trip
NEW YORK (WABC) -- A blind Korean tourist who went missing from the Metropolitan Museum of Art has been found.
On Saturday, police said they located 41-year-old Taeheung Kim, and that he was in good health.
Kim was last seen in front of the museum Friday around 5 a.m. by a security guard.
Kim had visited the museum Thursday evening, but got separated from his group.
nyc news, new york city news, new york news, new york city, new york news
- Guinness drops St. Pat's Day parade sponsorship 58 min ago
- AccuWeather: Snow for some
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Cop shoots pit bull in Bronx apartment building 59 min ago
- 5-year-old struck and killed in Brooklyn
- Rubble cleared, East Harlem blast investigation ramps up
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- Photos: Victims of East Harlem Explosion
- Australia, Kazakhstan join search for missing plane
- Crimea parliament declares independence after vote 16 min ago
- Russian media warns of turning US into 'radioactive dust' 16 min ago
- Kenya's Geoffrey Mutai wins 2014 NYC Half
- Photos: 2014 NYC Half Marathon