New York News
Injured nun returns to convent after arson
NEW YORK (WABC) -- A nun returned home to her convent Friday night, the same place where a fire was deliberately set.
The fire forcing her to jump from the burning building.
Sister Regina Gegic had on a back brace and needed a walker for support Friday morning at the Daughters of Divine Charity Convent on Staten Island.
She broke her back in the jump nearly two weeks ago.
Three men have been charged with arson.
nyc news, new york city news, new york news, new york city, staten island, arson, fire, new york news
- London theatre roof collapses; Dozens injured
- AccuWeather: Warmer days ahead
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Secret Sales: Last minute holiday gifts
- Bus accident on Route 3 in Clifton
- Photos: Injuries reported in Clifton, NJ bus accident
- Tax trouble for taxi tycoon?
- City Council passes plastic foam, e-cigarette bills 55 min ago
- 4 juveniles charges in possible knockout attacks
- Human error contributed in delay of Ariel Russo 911 response
- Target: 40 million accounts may be involved in breach
- Consumer Reports: Nasty Chicken
- Target data breach: 7 Things to know
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos