New York News
Injured nun returns to convent after arson
NEW YORK (WABC) -- A nun returned home to her convent Friday night, the same place where a fire was deliberately set.
The fire forcing her to jump from the burning building.
Sister Regina Gegic had on a back brace and needed a walker for support Friday morning at the Daughters of Divine Charity Convent on Staten Island.
She broke her back in the jump nearly two weeks ago.
Three men have been charged with arson.
nyc news, new york city news, new york news, new york city, staten island, arson, fire, new york news
- Bible from East Harlem church found in debris
- AccuWeather: Much Colder
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- East Harlem Explosion: How to Help
- East Harlem community tries to move forward after explosion
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies
- Photos: Famous deaths in 2014
- Focus turns to pilots as hunt for Malaysian jet widens
- Toddler survives after tumbling onto subway tracks
- Sick patrons interrupt Broadway show performance
- Widow of Short Hills mall carjacking victim files suit
- Video: Manhattan clinches first NCAA bid in a decade
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos