New York News
East Flatbush shooting leads to car crash
NEW YORK (WABC) -- The NYPD is searching for the gunman who fired on a car, causing it to crash in Brooklyn.
It happened just after 4 a.m. Saturday in East Flatbush.
Investigators say a driver pulled up alongside a white sedan that was stopped for a red light at the intersection of Farragut Road and Utica Avenue, and opened fire.
The driver of the car under fire lost control and slammed into a pole.
A 26-year old man who was a passenger in the white sedan is being treated for a gunshot wound to the leg, and injuries from the crash.
nyc news, new york city news, new york news, shooting, east flatbush, new york city, new york news
- Americans on board missing flight ID'd
- AccuWeather: Cooler Sunday
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Mayor de Blasio continues to rally for universal Pre-K
- Elderly man attacked at Port Authority
- LI man accused of killing uncle, burying him in backyard
- Grandfather killed in Long Island City hit and run
- Proposed teacher layoffs in Newark set off dispute
- Mom accused of driving into surf with kids goes to court
- Spring forward: Time to set the clocks ahead
- Matt Harvey still predicting 2014 role
- Melo scores 26, Knicks beat Cavs 107-97 8 min ago
- Photos: Famous deaths in 2014