New York News
2 arrested for stealing salmon at JFK Airport
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Police are investigating a 'fishy' crime at Kennedy Airport.
Two men were arrested Saturday night for stealing 96 pounds of Icelandic salmon from building 251 inside the airport.
Police say the men work for Icelandic Air and were caught illegally loading the fish onto their truck.
They are charged with petty larceny and criminal possession of property.
The Icelandic salmon in question sells for $5 a pound.
nyc news, new york city news, new york news, new york city, new york news
- East Harlem investigators seeking clues in basement
- Photos: Accuweather maps for possible Monday snow
- AccuWeather: Cold, but milder
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- East Harlem Explosion: How to Help
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- Mayor names Kathryn Garcia new head of sanitation
- Out of control bus hits cars in Brooklyn; 5 hurt
- Photos: Bus hits cars in Brooklyn 10 min ago
- Brooklyn shooting leaves 4 boys wounded
- Widow of Short Hills mall carjacking victim files suit 29 min ago
- LI hospital flooded with phone calls after insulin scare
- Malaysian leader: Plane's system deliberately disabled
- Mega Millions jackpot jumps to $400 million