New York News
Queens home invader caught on video using bank card
NEW YORK (WABC) -- The search is on for a pair of armed robbers who tied up a man in Queens, and police are hoping surveillance video of one of the men will lead to arrests.
Authorities say the robbers forced their way into the home in Ozone Park at gunpoint around 9:15 p.m. on October 8.
They then tied up the 57-year-old homeowner and stole jewelry and a bank card.
The suspects are identified only as two black men.
The video was captured at a fast food restaurant where the bank card was used.
Anyone with information is asked to call Crime Stoppers at (800) 577-TIPS (8477).
nyc news, new york city news, new york news, new york city, ozone park, queens news, home invasion, robbery, new york news
- Exclusive: Mistaken identity arrest
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Measles cases confirmed in Manhattan, Bronx
- Malaysia Airlines says plane went missing 25 min ago
- Florida family falls ill after eating meat with LSD 17 min ago
- Wallington firefighter killed in blaze laid to rest
- Lehigh Valley Dairy recalls orange juice over milk concerns
- Bridget Kelly fights order to give up Bridgegate records
- Virus hijacks your computer till you pay
- Battling a third party energy company
- Carmen Berra, wife of Yogi Berra dies at 85 51 min ago
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos