New York News
Harlem apartment building fire leaves 7 hurt
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Seven people were injured Sunday morning in a fire at an apartment building in Harlem.
The fire broke out at about 7 a.m. Sunday on the second floor of a six-story building at 620 West 141st Street.
Firefighters brought it under control within an hour.
All of the injuries were minor.
Over 100 firefighters responded to the scene.
nyc news, new york city news, new york news, harlem, new york city, fire, new york news
- NJ woman charged in butt injection death 20 min ago
- AccuWeather: Gorgeous day, then weather whiplash
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Firefighters battling Bronx car fire find body inside
- New measles cases confirmed in New York City 3 min ago
- 1 dead in Midtown fire; Fire truck crash injures 2
- Ex-Christie aides want traffic jam subpoenas withdrawn
- Man with stolen passport on jet was asylum seeker
- Obama's surprise turn on 'Between Two Ferns'
- Burger King baby seeks birth mom
- Call released after Oregon couple calls 911 on pet cat
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- Photos: Countdown: The 25 highest-paid musicians
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos