New York News
2 workers in bucket truck hurt in Upper West Side crash
NEW YORK (WABC) -- An accident right outside the Eyewitness News studios on the Upper West Side of Manhattan sent two people to the hospital early Tuesday.
The crash happened around 1:30 a.m. at West 67th Street and Columbus Avenue.
A UPS truck hit the upper part of a bucket truck with two workers inside.
The workers were thrown to the ground and rushed to the hospital with head and body injuries.
One is listed in critical condition, while the other is in serious condition.
The driver remained at the scene, and the accident remains under investigation.
nyc news, new york city news, new york news, new york city, upper west side, accident, new york news
- Bergen County officer injured in Lodi crash 46 min ago
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Photos: Lodi crash injures police officer
- Woman fatally shot in Queens; man in custody
- 4 charged in Elizabeth auto body shop robbery
- Scooter rider fatally shot in South Ozone Park
- Man retrieving item from tracks hit by subway train
- Sparta crash injures woman and 8-year old son
- NYPD policy revised; officers should take stairs in fire
- Animal activists protest outside Liam Neeson's home
- Another delayed GM recall detailed by new documents
- Weekend subway changes affecting 11 lines
- Bergen County officer injured in Lodi crash
46 min ago