New York News
2 workers in bucket truck hurt in Upper West Side crash
NEW YORK (WABC) -- An accident right outside the Eyewitness News studios on the Upper West Side of Manhattan sent two people to the hospital early Tuesday.
The crash happened around 1:30 a.m. at West 67th Street and Columbus Avenue.
A UPS truck hit the upper part of a bucket truck with two workers inside.
The workers were thrown to the ground and rushed to the hospital with head and body injuries.
One is listed in critical condition, while the other is in serious condition.
The driver remained at the scene, and the accident remains under investigation.
nyc news, new york city news, new york news, new york city, upper west side, accident, new york news
- Bible from East Harlem church found in debris
- AccuWeather: Cold Sunday
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- East Harlem Explosion: How to Help 16 min ago
- East Harlem community tries to move forward after explosion
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies
- Photos: Famous deaths in 2014
- Focus turns to pilots as hunt for Malaysian jet widens
- Toddler survives after tumbling onto subway tracks
- Sick patrons interrupt Broadway show performance 50 min ago
- Widow of Short Hills mall carjacking victim files suit
- Video: Manhattan clinches first NCAA bid in a decade