New York News
Queens bank robber caught on surveillance camera
AUBURNDALE (WABC) -- Police are searching for a bank robber in Queens, and they're hoping a surveillance photo will lead to an arrest.
The incident happened at a Flushing Savings Bank on Hollis Court Boulevard in Auburndale on October 25.
Authorities say the suspect passed a demand note to the teller and fled with an undetermined amount of money.
The suspect is described as white male wearing a white hat, gray sweatshirt and black backpack.
Anyone with information in regards to this incident is asked to call the NYPD's Crime Stoppers Hotline at 800-577-TIPS.
nyc news, new york city news, new york news, new york city, queens news, bank robbery, new york news
- Missing 11-year-old Brooklyn boy possibly found 1 min ago
- AccuWeather: March roller coaster
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Oheka Castle owner speaks out in video 12 min ago
- Newtown shooter's father speaks out for 1st time
- Metro-North worker fatally struck by train in NYC
- 4-year closure of Tarrytown Tappan Zee ramp begins
- Search continues for missing plane; 2 flew on stolen passports 56 min ago
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines missing plane
- NY-native bank robbery suspect nabbed after selfies
- UCONN sophomore accuses sorority sisters of hazing
- CT hockey referee arrested after removing child from ice
- Photos: 10 suspects caught in the act
- Missing 11-year-old Brooklyn boy possibly...
1 min ago
- Search continues for missing plane; 2 flew...
56 min ago