New York News
Queens bank robber caught on surveillance camera
AUBURNDALE (WABC) -- Police are searching for a bank robber in Queens, and they're hoping a surveillance photo will lead to an arrest.
The incident happened at a Flushing Savings Bank on Hollis Court Boulevard in Auburndale on October 25.
Authorities say the suspect passed a demand note to the teller and fled with an undetermined amount of money.
The suspect is described as white male wearing a white hat, gray sweatshirt and black backpack.
Anyone with information in regards to this incident is asked to call the NYPD's Crime Stoppers Hotline at 800-577-TIPS.
nyc news, new york city news, new york news, new york city, queens news, bank robbery, new york news
- Shot Brooklyn teen speaks out; Man in custody 33 min ago
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Woman tries to grab stroller from nanny in Chelsea
- 12 dead, 3 missing in Mount Everest avalanche
- Suspect arrested in Kansas City highway shootings
- Police identify suspect in Bronx subway exposure 42 min ago
- Hundreds still missing in South Korea ferry disaster 58 min ago
- Photos: South Korea ferry disaster
- Woman charged Thursday with neglect after living in a van with...
- ObamaCare signups surpass 8 million mark 40 min ago
- Chelsea Clinton announces she is pregnant
- Astronomers spot most Earth-like planet yet 14 min ago
- Hundreds still missing in South Korea ferry...
58 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos