New York News
Rabbi charged with molesting kids out on bail
NEW YORK (WABC) -- A rabbi charged with molesting children in Brooklyn is out on bail.
Rabbi Mendel Tevel pleaded not guilty to molesting kids.
The 30-year-old Tevel was working with children at a Jewish community center in California when he was arrested last month.
A judge in Brooklyn took his passport, but released him on $100,000 bail.
nyc news, new york city news, new york news, new york city, new york news
- Possible 'knockout' attack victim speaks out
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Firefighters sent to wrong location in Jersey City fire
- Photos: Jersey City row home fire
- 2 firefighters injured in Bronx bodega fire
- Search for owner of severely malnourished dog
- Cardinal Dolan supports universal pre-k
- Cars burglarized at gyms in Wyckoff and Ridgewood
- Man speaks about shooting would-be burglar
- FDNY battery giveaway for smoke, CO detectors
- Photos: Mariano Rivera's career in pictures
- Spinning class and karaoke all in one
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos