New York News
Staten Island house fire leaves woman dead
WILLOWBROOK (WABC) -- Police say there appears to be no criminal involvement in a deadly fire on Staten Island.
The fire started just after 6 p.m. Saturday at a home on Hawthorne Street in the Willowbrook section.
Firefighters had the flames under control very quickly.
The victim, a 61-year old woman, was pronounced dead at the scene. Her identity has not yet been released.
The investigation continues into the cause of the fire.
nyc news, new york city news, staten island, staten island news, fire, fire death, new york news
- Exclusive: Mistaken identity arrest
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Measles cases confirmed in Manhattan, Bronx
- Malaysia Airlines says plane went missing 46 min ago
- Florida family falls ill after eating meat with LSD 38 min ago
- Wallington firefighter killed in blaze laid to rest
- Lehigh Valley Dairy recalls orange juice over milk concerns
- Bridget Kelly fights order to give up Bridgegate records
- Virus hijacks your computer till you pay
- Battling a third party energy company
- Carmen Berra, wife of Yogi Berra dies at 85
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos