New York News
Bronx nail salon robbers caught on surveillance video
BRONX (WABC) -- Police in the Bronx are searching for two men wanted in a pair of violent nail salon robberies, and they're hoping surveillance video will lead to an arrest.
The robberies, one in Parkchester and one in Eastchester, happened a little more than a week apart.
In both cases, a woman in the salon was hit with a gun then had her purse snatched.
The incidents happened on October 27 at Nails At Last on Castle Hill Avenue and on November 5 at Beauty and Nail Salon on Boston Road.
The suspect is described as a 23-year-old black male, approximately 5-foot to 5-foot-6 and weighing 120 to 150 pounds. He was last seen wearing a black jacket and carrying a knapsack.
Anyone with information is asked to call Crime Stoppers at (800) 577-TIPS (8477).
nyc news, new york city news, new york news, new york city, bronx news, eastchester, robbery, new york news
- Measles cases confirmed in Manhattan, Bronx 32 min ago
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Victim in possible NYC 'knockout game' attack speaks out
- Wallington firefighter killed in blaze being laid to rest 19 min ago
- Demolition underway after NJ fire; Questions linger 26 min ago
- Photos: Jersey City row home fire
- Sketch released of suspect in Queens attempted luring
- Baby critical after DWI firefighter hits pregnant woman
- Man stiffs livery cab driver, punches him in the face
- Obama's warnings brushed aside by Russia's Vladimir Putin
- Lehigh Valley Dairy recalls orange juice over milk concerns
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Demolition underway after NJ fire;...
26 min ago
- Wallington firefighter killed in blaze...
19 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos