New York News
Bronx nail salon robbers caught on surveillance video
BRONX (WABC) -- Police in the Bronx are searching for two men wanted in a pair of violent nail salon robberies, and they're hoping surveillance video will lead to an arrest.
The robberies, one in Parkchester and one in Eastchester, happened a little more than a week apart.
In both cases, a woman in the salon was hit with a gun then had her purse snatched.
The incidents happened on October 27 at Nails At Last on Castle Hill Avenue and on November 5 at Beauty and Nail Salon on Boston Road.
The suspect is described as a 23-year-old black male, approximately 5-foot to 5-foot-6 and weighing 120 to 150 pounds. He was last seen wearing a black jacket and carrying a knapsack.
Anyone with information is asked to call Crime Stoppers at (800) 577-TIPS (8477).
nyc news, new york city news, new york news, new york city, bronx news, eastchester, robbery, new york news
- Suspect charged in shooting of Brooklyn teen 59 min ago
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- New York-bound bus in wreck in Maryland
- Employees tied up, Car parts stolen in Elizabeth
- Suspect identified in attempted baby abduction
- Ferry captain arrested in South Korea after deadly accident
- Party shooting leaves Kean U. student injured
- Sea Isle fire destroys 3 beachfront homes
- Photos: Images of Sea Isle City fire
- Search for suspects in Riverhead robbery and assault 14 min ago
- 12 dead, 3 missing in Mount Everest avalanche
- Yonkers family outraged after dog mauled by pit bull
- Suspect charged in shooting of Brooklyn teen
59 min ago