New York News
Suspect arrested in shooting of 14-year-old girl
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Police have made an arrest in the shooting of 14-year-old girl who was caught in the crossfire in Brooklyn.
19-year-old Rashawn Williams is now in custody.
Police say he opened fire in East New York on Friday, hitting the young teen in the leg.
She is back home right now and on crutches.
Police say Williams fired three or four shots.
The shooting is believed to be gang related.
nyc news, new york city news, new york news, new york city, new york news
- Far Rockaway fire leaves 2 children dead 23 min ago
- AccuWeather: A Little Cooler 46 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Photos: Deadly fire in Far Rockaway 56 min ago
- Nanny identifies new hero after attempted abduction in Chelsea
- Man arrested for arson in Water Mill fire
- Suspect questioned after body found in container 38 min ago
- Bergen County officer injured in Lodi crash
- Photos: Lodi crash injures police officer
- Death toll in South Korea ferry tragedy reaches 58 18 min ago
- Woman fatally shot in Queens; man in custody
- Suspect charged in attempted baby abduction
- Pope Francis celebrates Easter with prayers for peace 31 min ago
- AccuWeather: A Little Cooler
46 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos