New York News
UPDATE: Student found safe in the Bronx
BRONX (WABC) -- Police in the Bronx have located a missing student from a school in the Morrisania section.
The school is located on Cauldwell Avenue.
The student, a 12 year old Hispanic boy, had been missing for about an hour.
He was found safe around noon in Times Square, authorities said.
No other information was released.
nyc news, new york city news, new york news, new york city, new york news
- Stolen passports deepen missing plane mystery
- AccuWeather: Cooler Sunday
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Police investigating double shooting in Brooklyn
- Grandfather killed in Long Island City hit and run
- Mayor de Blasio continues to rally for universal Pre-K
- Noise complaint turns into Queens drug bust
- Elderly man attacked at Port Authority
- LI man accused of killing uncle, burying him in backyard
- Proposed teacher layoffs in Newark set off dispute
- Spring forward: Time to set the clocks ahead
- Matt Harvey aims for 2014 return to Mets
- Melo scores 26, Knicks beat Cavs 107-97