New York News
UPDATE: Student found safe in the Bronx
BRONX (WABC) -- Police in the Bronx have located a missing student from a school in the Morrisania section.
The school is located on Cauldwell Avenue.
The student, a 12 year old Hispanic boy, had been missing for about an hour.
He was found safe around noon in Times Square, authorities said.
No other information was released.
nyc news, new york city news, new york news, new york city, new york news
- At least 2 dead, 55 hurt in East Harlem explosion 1 min ago
- AccuWeather: Stormy changes on the way
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- Some Metro-North service restored after East Harlem explosion 12 min ago
- Video: Emergency personnel investigating East...
- Video: How will the East Harlem explosion affect...
- Video: Building explosion rattles East Harlem
- Video: De Blasio: Gas leak complaint came in 15...
- Video: Residents near East Harlem explosion...
- Video: Woman hears East Harlem Explosion, thought...
- raw video: Viewer video from East Harlem explosion site
- LI hospital warns of possible blood contamination