New York News
Police hunt for Queens bank robbery suspect
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Police are searching for the suspect in a string of bank robberies in Queens.
He has struck three times since late October, one each in Auburndale, Sunnyside and Astoria.
According to police, he hasn't used a weapon. He gives tellers a note demanding cash, and in two cases he got away with some.
He has stolen at least $3,000.
Police have released surveillance photos of the suspect, who is described as a white male wearing a white hat, gray sweatshirt and carrying a black backpack.
No one was injured in any of the robberies.
nyc news, new york city news, new york news, queens news, robbery, new york city, new york news
- 8 mumps cases at Stevens Institute in Hoboken 12 min ago
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly 32 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Cuomo announces deal between MTA and Union
- Garcia Marquez, Nobel laureate, dies at 87 20 min ago
- Bodega worker fatally shot in Brooklyn
- Person of interest ID'd in Flatbush teen's shooting
- Blind marathoner will run to raise money for guide dog 28 min ago
- Hundreds still missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- Photos: South Korea ferry disaster
- New York political leader Basil Paterson dies at 87
- Central Park Conservancy wants horse carriages to stay 27 min ago
- Reservoir to be flushed because of urinating teen
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
32 min ago