New York News
5-year old girl from East Harlem found
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Police are have located a 5-year old girl who has been missing from her home in East Harlem.
Detectives earlier believed Nijaey Hilton, from East 112th Street, had been with her uncle, who has a history of mental health problems.
No further information has been released about where the girl was found or if she had been with her uncle.
nyc news, new york city news, new york news, missing children, east harlem, new york city, new york news
- JFK baggage handlers charged with theft
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Measles cases confirmed in Manhattan, Bronx
- Victim in possible NYC 'knockout game' attack speaks out
- Wallington firefighter killed in blaze being laid to rest
- Demolition underway after NJ fire; Questions linger
- Arrests in counterfeit health and beauty products case 38 min ago
- Bridget Kelly fights order to give up Bridgegate records
- Orange County school evacuated after ceiling collapse
- Virus hijacks your computer till you pay
- Lehigh Valley Dairy recalls orange juice over milk concerns
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos