New York News
Baby girl dead after being found in Staten Island hotel
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Police are investigating the death of a baby girl who was found unconscious and unresponsive at a Staten Island hotel.
Police responded to a 911 call to the Midland hotel about 10:45 p.m. Friday and officers found the 3-month-old girl.
She was taken to Staten Island University North Hospital, where she was pronounced dead.
The girl has been identified as Jessica Holland, and police listed her address as the hotel address.
They said her family has been notified of her death. The medical examiner will determine the cause of death.
nyc news, new york city news, new york news, staten island, child death, new york city, new york news
- Designer L'Wren Scott dead in apparent suicide
- AccuWeather: Clearing And Cold 56 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Company insider comes forward against energy company 48 min ago
- Photos: NYC St. Patrick's Day Parade
- St. Pat's parade proceeds amid tension over gays
- Suspect accused of setting Brooklyn apartment fire 20 min ago
- Rubble cleared, East Harlem blast investigation ramps up
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- Earthquake shakes Los Angeles awake
- Tuesday last day to apply for TCS NYC Marathon 29 min ago
- Photos: Dancing With The Stars Season 18 cast
- Photos: 2014 NYC Half Marathon
- AccuWeather: Clearing And Cold
56 min ago