New York News
Lower Manhattan jewelry store robbers caught on camera
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Police are looking for a pair of robbers who struck a jewelry store in Lower Manhattan, and they're hoping surveillance images and video will lead to arrests.
Authorities say the two men burst into Omega Millennium on Nassau Street around 4:30 p.m. Saturday and threatened workers with a gun.
They tied up the employees with zip ties and a cord, grabbed the jewels and ran off.
No injuries were reported.
The first suspect is described as a black male, approximately 40 years old, standing 6-foot-2 and weighing 175 pounds. He was last seen wearing a black North Face jacket with a purple hooded sweatshirt.
The second suspect is described as a black male, approximately 40 years old, standing 6-foot-1 and weighing 200 pounds. He was last seen wearing a burgundy leather jacket with a purple hooded sweatshirt and a pair of dark sunglasses.
Anyone with information in regard to this incident is asked to call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-577-TIPS (8477).
nyc news, new york city news, new york news, new york city, manhattan news, lower manhattan, robbery, new york news
- Nanny identifies new hero after attempted abduction in Chelsea 52 min ago
- AccuWeather: A Little Cooler
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Man arrested for arson in Water Mill fire 55 min ago
- Dead body found in plastic container in Brooklyn 49 min ago
- Bergen County officer injured in Lodi crash
- 2 killed in wreck on Southern State identified
- No hearts stolen on date, only NJ woman's dog, TV
- Photos: Lodi crash injures police officer
- Woman fatally shot in Queens; man in custody
- Suspect charged in attempted baby abduction 42 min ago
- 4 charged in Elizabeth auto body shop robbery
- Scooter rider fatally shot in South Ozone Park