New York News
Man stabbed on 2 train in Bronx
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Police say a man was stabbed on a southbound 2 train as the train moved between stations in the Mott Haven section of the Bronx on Friday.
The 25-year-old rider was slashed in the chest after getting in a dispute with another man who was selling candy on the train, according to police.
The victim was transported to Lincoln Hospital with non life threatening injuries.
Police continue to search for the suspect who dropped boxes of candy as he left the station.
"It's crazy, that's like in the city, it doesn't make any sense though," said one witness.
The investigation continues.
nyc news, new york city news, new york news, new york city, new york news
- Fire at Red Carpet Inn in Elmwood Park, New Jersey
- AccuWeather: Clear and Cold 3 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Suspect in Boston rice cooker incident sent to psych hospital
- 6 dead, 290 missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- Bronx sweep nets suspected gang members
- Rare spring snow coats cars, slicks roads
- Photos: Spring snow around New York area
- Jenny McCarthy announces engagement on "The View"
- Sketch released of suspect in East Village sex assault
- Teen clerk beaten in Astoria deli robbery; $30,000 stolen
- Camera catches Bronx home invaders using victim's card
- College Board provides a glimpse of new SAT
- AccuWeather: Clear and Cold
3 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos